HEY

Whats going on Welcome to my Blog I hope something here will make you smile,laugh,think,or it has taught you something. Most of all I hope your here in search of good R&B music!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Feeling Is Mutual/Top Of The world studios

So I finally came up with a project title that I Like "THE FEELING IS MUTUAL" and my quest to make it a classic has been underway before I had the name for it! and Instead of doing it myself on the recording side I'm going to go get help! Because If I would have done that for "SEX FOR HOURS" for a independent unsigned cleveland artist my numbers would have been off the fuckin charts lol! anywho I got like 10 to 15 so songs already! I just need to re-record them and polish em up! I want to try an put it out by october but I wont rush it! It comes when it comes! Oh an I will be recording all of it at "TOP OF THE WORLD STUDIOS"

No comments:

Post a Comment